Friday, February 6, 2009

Great Weekend!

Well I had an amazing weekend and was given my answer, next week I will look into adoption and we will see where we go from there.

On Monday I am going on a diet and will stop drinking pop and start working out all the time.

I had an amazing weekend and there were amazing speakers and bands, Mercy Me is an awesome band. Phil Calloway and Wayne Cordorio are awesome speakers. And Michael W Smith is an amzing man.

I want to pray for myself as its going to be a long journey for the diet. I also want to pray for Evan and I for the adoption stuff that it all goes smooth.

I pray for a friend she made a big mistake and is hoping for a positive outcome. I pray God will be with here during these times. And I pray for her and her struggles.

I also pray for a youth in our youth group, she is a christian but is hanging out with the wrong people who are giving her to much peer pressure. I pray for her each day. I pray that she realizes to make her own decessions.

I want to pray for Steph and Sam and their babies tonight. I pray for another 7.5 weeks at least for both. More but that would be good.

I just pray hard for myself that I will not fall and if I fall that I get right back up again. I pray for the pain that when I work out is not intense and makes me want to quit.

Thank you God for who you are....

I pray for Sunday, I have to speak on what I learned at Break fourth, I pray God be with me and that I dont flunk it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Mercy Me, they are great :)