Thursday, February 19, 2009

bit better

today was a bit better of a day

I went to bed with DH last night at 10 fell asleep like 11:30ish and woke up with his alarm and went pee and fell back asleep till 10.

I got up and went swimming with my two friends.

I did lunch and had my friends baby for 3 hours.

Made dinner and went to church for their annual meeting

DH is still not home he had to work 4.5 hours of OT yahoooo love it! day off here we come!

So I heard the social worker is super busy with a girl who goes to my church, she is hopefully getting a placement YAHOOO its super exciting! She is single and going to have a 5 year old girl!! So I am praying for her that it will all work out for her.

omg tonight ER and Dr Carter.... Yes I have an obsession its ER, I have watched it for as long as I can remember. I don't watch much TV but love ER and Biggest Loser and Jon and Kate plus eight! Jon Carter is on for the next 4 episodes oh man I am in LOVE!!!

So now I am hungry and DH is at the bar because he had to work the OT he gets free food.

Now To watch Hell's Kitchen

No comments: