Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blah

Blah to the world!

I feel like crap today, I feel crabby and miserable and I am so exhausted I dont know whats wrong with me.

We were busy on the weekend and then this week I just feel so blah and don't want to get out of bed.

I stay up to late, last night I stayed up till 12 then was up at 2-2:30 with a stomach and then at 5:15-7:30 it kills me man, then I got up at 11 ughhh my life is hell with sleeping issues.

Today I went out for lunch but really I didnt want to be there, I just felt blah and wanted to come home.

I tried to work this morning cleaning the kitchen and I opened the dishwasher and there was cheese all over, seriously what the heck was DH thinking WHY would he dump the container in there with cheese still in it, I was soooooooooo mad! I emailed him and said what were yuo thinking. He told me to leave it for him so I did that. So When I came back from Lunch I did 2 loads of laundry and when DH came home he cleaned the dishwasher, I filled it and then turned it on....

I am so exhausted I have no energy at all, I feel like I am being robbed of my life. I think when I go see the dr I want him to check my iron levels.

Tonight I have to babysit my niece and really I don't want to, I want to lay in my bed all night and sleep.

Tomorrow I am going I am going to try hard to get up and go swimming with my friends. Ughhh I feeel so blah

Oh man the worst thing is I have a twitching eye OH GOD I want to die its driving me mental.

Anyways so much for a post its me whinning

No comments: