Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Adoption

Well so today I was talking to Evan's aunt we love her... And I have been struggling over the fact of adopting a child with Autism. Today Jackie told me no matter what I have the resources on the web and that I am a great teacher and there is no need to worry. Its broke my heart, yes I know I can deal with an autistic child and will if thats what I am called to.

Its tough! I filled out all the forms and are sending them tomorrow out.

I feel like we have hit a big road block because the lady is so slow, I know she is busy doing business but still I feel so frustrated I just want to be speaking with her. I have delt with infertility long enough now I have to deal with slow process.

How many times do you tell your child you love them? How many times do you kiss them? Man I see so many people now a days who don't kiss their children or tell them they love them. I can't wait to have a child to kiss them all day and to just tell them I love them and that I care for them.

No comments: