Saturday, February 28, 2009

blah

Well here it goes 3 years ago I went off BC and went to a dr to figure out if I have PCOS, well the dr I went to was a crack and found out I did.... Well I wasn't in a big rush to have a baby at that time so I kept up with her.... Well her biggest concern was my weight and wouldn't do anything for me because I was obese... I got mad but we still had tests we were doing so I stuck to it. She tried some weight loss drugs with me nothing happend. DH and I were going to a new RE but then he got the job here. So I live in a remote area and have to drive 3 hours for an RE, well there is a dr who is an OB/RE on the side and I got in with him and today I went to him he is super nice.. He told me straight out yes losing weight will help but its very hard for those who have PCOS. So we are starting from fresh and he is going do new blood work and another ultra sound, and he is going to check my tubes to make sure they are opened. The dr said I was to fat.

So here is how it goes
Blood Ultra sound
DH sperm test (again)
DR's appointment
Check Tubes
Clomid for 6 months with Metformin ( I am already on metformin)

If not pregnant within the 6 months- Trip to the RE in Calgary probably for IUI So there is my TTC journey we are also going to do the adoption process also. I am super excited and hope we can conceive our own baby.

This past week I have been feeling very awful sick to my stomach and just plain out tired. Have I thought about being pregnant sure have but do I think I am NO there is No way. I bought tests but I am to scared to use them. Why because I hate seeing a BFN (Big Fat Negative). I am going out to a party next Saturday so I will take a test then to just make sure. The other morning I woke up with dh and I felt so awful I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. Maybe my sugars are all off, who knows....

I'll keep ya posted

No comments: