Thursday, January 29, 2009

gone for the weekend

Well today was a good day I got some sleep last night thank God! And I am ready for bed now.

My prayers today are:
Last night I went out for wing night at the bar with my brother and sister in law. My prayer is that a year ago our town was hit hard with two deaths from drinking and driving, two young guys were killed. I went to school with both this boys. Well last night I was at the bar and I saw the one boys mother and sister there and well I guess she is always there both of them and its tough. I Pray for both of them, the mother is in desperate need of prayers and the sister as she is only 25 and already an alcoholic with her mother. I guess the mother can be found at the bar all day long, that is very sad. So I pray for them both and for the rest of their family.

This weekend I am going away to Edmonton for a Christian conference and I am praying that God will work in me and that I will be able to draw close to him. I also pray that God gives us safety mercys while we travel to Edmonton. I ask God to work in my life.
I pray also that God will open the chapter in our life for a child, our own baby or a child that is already born. I pray we see where God is leading us. Its not an easy road to follow and I want to do what God wants.

I pray also for my friend she has asked me to join weight watchers I pray for this that we will be able to make this work in our books, that we will be able to do this together.

I pray tonight for my cousins wife and for him as they go for another ultrasound on saturday and she was on bedrest all week. I pray for Steph who is in the hospital now, God hold onto those babies and allow steph to go 10 more weeks and I pray for Sam's surgo that she holds strong and that those babies go another 10 weeks-16 weeks.

God I pray for the women who had the 8 babies, no one knows her story but I pray for those babies and for her and her 6 other children.

God please be with me this weekend that it will be a weekend to reconnect with you and for a bonding time with my mom!

Amen!

No comments: