Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What to do

I don't know what to think..

Today I took my best friend down town and her two kids, we were grocery shopping and Nike said Mom why does Denise and Evan not have kids, and Nana said well they will one day. Then he said Mom maybe their baby is in someone else's belly..
Wow does that hit home, is that a sign oh man God help me to get through this tough time.

I struggle I am wasting time doing fertility treatments and should just go and adopt. I really have that feeling, I think Evan and I will need to really talk. Since I have not gotten AF yet not sure where she is...


So yes that is my life right now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your life do not have to suck
just say out loud now Jesus I
believe and I receive you in
my heart please help me you can
also go to leroyjenkins.com to
get help