Monday, March 9, 2009

ugh I suck

Man where to start..

I am feeling overwhelmed and thinking of what to do, like I am going to do Clomid but my friend wanted me hire me to work with her autistic child but I am very overwhelmed and sent her a message tonight saying I am not going to have time but I hope she isn't mad at me. Ugh I feel so mean but really I need to focus on myself and if doing fertility drugs is going to wear me out I don't want no commitments.

I hope I never lost a friend, she does my hair too and owe's me because I babysat lots.

Ugh I guess people take me for granted and I let people walk on me, it sucks.

Like my friend, I drive her everywhere..
Then This friend who keeps calling me and expecting me to take her kids, today on FB she put thanks to another friend for taking her son as she was overwhelmed and then she thanked her and said Thank God for Friends like you. Well the thing that erks me is that she asked me to take him but I had other things I needed to do, I have income tax and stuff that I am trying to get done but its driving me nuts... That people want me to do stuff... and I dont say NO!! ugh dang!!

No comments: