Monday, March 30, 2009

there is a day drawing near when this darkness breaks to light!

there is a day drawing near when this darkness breaks to light!

Wow isn't that true, we have come to 3 years of being off BC and trying hard for a baby, wow its the hardest struggle ever. I see my husband look at our friends babies and his eyes light up and I look at the love they have for their kids and I break. I break for and for Evan. I break to see the pain in his eyes how he wishes we had a baby to love and cuddle each day when he came home. How I know a baby would build us stronger as a couple as a family. Right now we both have to much free time and spend it different ways. How we could fight over the baby and who gets to change the poopy bum. I hurt so bad oh God. I hurt to the point I don't want to watch other people's kids I want my own to watch. God please help me through this hard time.

God I also have given up Lord I am down on my knees for help Lord for losing weight please help me oh Lord give me strength to lose weight. I can not do this alone.

A beautiful song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvrBQL8swLI

Turn the darkness I have into light Lord God

No comments: