Sunday, March 15, 2009

My heart breaks

Well my heart is breaking so bad for the Tipping Family, they lost all 6 of their babies this weekend.

Life stinks, to suffer infertility then get pregnant with 6 babies and then to lose all 6 babies at 20 weeks like How is that fair in life. Seriously is sucks big time, get their hopes up and get it ripped away. I would rather have the fertility treatments fail then to carry 6 babies for 5 months and lose them all LIFE is so unfair and I don't understand why crap happens to good people.

I am having a hard time with my faith and haven't talked to anyone about it, why because I think its so unfair that we put our faith in a loving Father and we get hurt and broken inside. Like all I have ever wanted is a baby and to me its so flippen hard to get a baby, but tonight a hooker/drug addict will sleep with someone and get pregnant HOW IS THAT FAIR??? ughhhh

I am so flippen sick of people telling me that I am young and that I have lots of time to have a child... No I don't I want one now! It sucks so bad! And I want to adopt and try fertility and UGH OH MY GOSH LIFE SUCKS!

TIPPING FAMILY I AM SO SORRY :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I work with Tipping and it was totally heartbreaking. She is the sweetest person in the world! I still feel for her.