Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Babies

I have met some wonderful people online over the past few years, I am a member of a message board Trying to Conceive and on there I have learned so much about Fertility and some people on there amaze me with what they have gone through.

Tonights post in prayers for 3 of the ladies on there.

God, Tonight I come to you to hold up Samantha, God after reading Sam;s TTC journey my heart breaks for her today Lord, Lord I pray for Samantha and for her Surrogate who is carrying Samantha's twins Lord, she is 20 weeks pregnant and 2cms dilated. Gold I pray the bed rest and the treatment she is receiving will help so Samantha can bring home her beautiful twins.

God I also want to lift up Stephanie Oh God she has been so blessed with this wonderful joy of being blessed with 4 children Lord, Stephanie is only 19weeks and 5 days pregnant God I pray you be with her and that she will not go stir crazy on bed rest God, I pray that you hold these babies in there for another 14 weeks God.

Lord I also pray for my cousin's wife Shannon who is only 6 weeks pregnant I pray you be with her as she has had some spotting Lord. Lord her job is hard and I pray her dr puts her on bed rest so she isnt hurting herself or anyone else at work but not being able to do her job.

God its tough to pray for all these babies, its tough to know how badly I want one and here I am praying for these 7 unborn babies, how lucky these girls are and how hard they have tried to have children.

God my major prayer tonight is for a baby girl named Harper. God I pray tomorrow Harper can breath on her own. Blog to Harper's story http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/

God I am thankful you are a loving and wonderful God and a wonderful Creator. Tonight I pray for these babies and I pray for Evan and myself that we soon will be blessed with a child.

In your mighty and powerful name we pray Amen!

No comments: