Sunday, May 3, 2009

Life is full of adventures

Well Evan's aunt follows my blog and asked what was new

Well here is the low down..

I go for my HSG and an ultrasound on May 12th, For those who don't know what HSG is its to check to see if your tubes are open. After this if all is well with my tubes and stuff we will do clomid!

Now a big worry with clomid is multiples I do know it can happen but will it happen I dunno, It all depends if how man mature Follies I have. If we had 8 we would talk about it but 8 is pushing it but what are the chances... I have a friend who had 8 and did IUI and none took. And who knows about if the sperm can make it to the eggs. Its great LOL the joys of my life.

Then we move on to adoption we have 18 chapter with tons of questions we are working through. Its tough but we are making it through. Then we will meet with the social worker. Its great.

I am very thankful to have supportive people in my life and that I know some won't so its better just push them out of the way and go on with true family and friends. The ones you know will be there for you no matter what.

Evan and I have big decisions to make in life right now and the worst thing is people butting in and trying to tell me what I should do, I don't tell them what to do so they should not tell me what to do at all.... Its taking me back to I shouldn't live with Evan before marriage... Well its no one else's business. What happens... I know a lot of stuff and I don't go attacking people pushing stuff in their face... I have tons of close friends that I have learned a lot from.

So there you have it where we stand!
We are hoping to do clomid next month I will try to post but it will probably more private as I want to be private about stuff now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the update Denise!! We love you bunches and will continue to pray for you!! (((HUGS)))