Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cats+ chipmunks= entertainment

So I sit here and think about how hard some try to have a baby and then how others pop them out, and how others just have horseshoes and are able to get what they want now! Then they have bumps and don't understand why...

This mother's day I am hoping and praying it will be the last that I won't be a mother.

As I sit her and think I am very thankful for my life!

Evan and I both have wonderful families, even though Evan's live so far away we were blessed with his family for 5 wonderful years. And I am thankful we have my family to be close by and all my friends here. I missed a lot living in Ontario but was greatful for the wonderful family members and friends we have and miss them all dearly.

Well I have decided the last few days I have been crabby over a fight with someone and I have decided no one is worth the stress and emotions I had. I was pretty frustrated.

I have been lucky to have two wonderful cats who I love and the last two days have been crazy here and I have to say I am really mean.
Yesterday Howie was sitting on the tv stand and went flying into the window like a bird.. There was a a chipmunk... Haha well this chipmunk has tormented my cat all day. Well this morning who came back but the wonderful chipmunk oh man I am mean, I threw out some almonds and now there are two and they are driving my cats nuts. Hahaha I am so mean... But its a good laugh for the week I have had hahaha

No comments: