Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Soo....

So I have posted but Evan had an interview and they told him he would be having a second one soon. But how soon? when will we hear from the secertary to schedual it?? Oh man its been a week now. I am praying he didnt ask to much but they could just say no to him for the amount. Oh its so tough being me.

This week we are both sick with the flu and so Evan stayed home mon and tuesday and today I was sick but he went to work but came home early for me. But now I have a 102 fever and my body is aching so bad. One of my children is sick with the flu to awww I feel so bad for everyone.

This past weekend we went camping with our friends we had a great time and well I didnt think about the job much but decided I might want to sell epicure its yummy dips and stuff and just for the discount but I am still waiting on everything!!!

So it took a month and half to hear about the first interview how long will it take to hear for the second interview? Should he call her and see when they are schedualing the interviews? OH MAN!! I m praying we really need this job! I need sanity and closeness back in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you hear about the job soon and that everyone gets to feeling better!