Monday, August 18, 2008

Holidays!

Well I went on a holiday for a whole week it was awesome! I had a great rest/visit with my family.

Evan and I left Friday August 8th at 4:30pm and arrived in Thunder Bay at 8:30am 17 hours of driving! I went to the farm to see my aunt and uncle then over to my other aunts where we stayed all week.

We spent all week on the lake with my aunt and uncle, grandma and my parents. It was nice a relaxing, went into the lake twice it was cold brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

We got to spend time with Evan's bestfriend and we met his fiance.

The best part out of my trip was spending the whole week with my parents, I love them so much and I was so sad to see them go, my mom and I cried and that got my aunt crying. Ya wuss bag family LOL

Now I am back to work hi ho hi ho its off to work we go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got to see your family, how exciting!