Thursday, April 10, 2008

Is it friday?

So I sit here and think about it would be like to have my own child one I would have to deal with 24/7 amongest with 5 other children and it gets overwhelming.

The worst part of infertility is when people ask you if your going to have kids and you tell them you have feritlity problems and they say I am so sorry. Why are you sorry! Don't be sorry its not your fault and don't feel weird about talking about kids with me, believe me I am so happy for you that you have kids, yes I would like my own but I also know that God will.

Evan and I are still talking about teh whole foster to adopt thing, I wonder if its just better to go through CAS to Adopt instead of fostering, I am not sure yet. Really I wish I could just have someone have a baby for me and give it to me LOL.

A ex co-worker her Sister in law is pregnant again for the second time the first is with grandma she is 18 and can't look after her first so they are trying to tell her to give it up for adoption. I told my friend that Evan and I would be happy to look into everything, she said she would let them all know. I am not getting any hopes up or anything, but I did tell my friend that she and the family would have all rights to the child.


On to other things:

So this week has been hell! My kids are not listening and my little 16 month old is oh man nothing but trouble and attitude this week. He doesn't think its important to sleep anymore. Then at night he is miserable for mom and dad, I feel bad.
I want the weekend to come now!!! Along with Miserable he has been sick today too ahhhhhhh I could very easily lose my mind!

I am craving waffles, so tonight for dinner it will be waffles waffles waffles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babysitting can be so difficult. I only babysit one and feel like pulling my hair out! I have found that kids I babysit get on my nerves much before my own children do. Best of luck on the decision to adopt/foster, I hope it all falls into place for you so that you know the right direction to choose.

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

You have a great attitude towards the whole IF, I always got the same comments from others, and thought the same---tell me about your children, tell me that you're pg and I'll rejoice in the fact that you don't/didn't have to endure the struggle we went through. I wouldn't wish IF on my own worst enemy. Kudos to you for maintaining a positive attidude (and for babysitting 5 children!)!!!