Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good Appointment

So yesterday Evan and I went to the doctor I am thankful to have a good friend who came over and watched all 4 wild children. So Evan and I went and she talked to us, we got Evan's count back and it was good and we she was happy that the metformin is working for me and that I am getting my period more regular. So tomorrow I go and get a blood test to see if I ovulated this month, my hope that the test will show that I am pregnant lol. Oh if dreams came true!

I really need to have a life change and change my weight and work my butt off! But you know how hard this is! Last night was the final for the biggest loser and oh my god! I wish I could go on that show and get the same help. I would probably be kicked off first but who knows! I need the motitvation Evan is no help at all... And I don't have time to go to weight watchers thats what happens when ya have a job!

2 comments:

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

I'm glad your appt went well. I know what you mean about losing weight being so difficult. WW does have an online program that may work better with your schedule, it's not the same as attending meetings but it is a way to find some motivation. I once lost 60 lbs on WW (pre-Da'Gorgeouses) so I know it really does work. You can do it & now you've got a great reason to!

Anonymous said...

Losing weight is so hard! Maybe you can try WW online. I've never tried it but I've heard some good things about it. My mom lost 80 pounds on WW but unfortunately gained most of it back. Good luck, it's not easy.