Sunday, June 7, 2009

That's the way I like it

Wow I need to start updating this more.

Anyways I had my HSG and man did it ever hurt like a pain! Oh man... But great news my tubes are open.

DH had to do another test and just praying it comes back normal if it does not then I believe we are done for now. But we will talk, we are very excited to do the adoption journey.

Some people don't get why we would give up but really we aren't giving up we are just taking a detour right now and we want to help a child out who is not feeling loved. I am sick of people telling me what I should be doing, instead of them listening to our plans. I am glad that others don't have the same plan as we do thats wonderful but get it out of their heads that this is the route we want to choose not theirs. The journey sucks as to many people have their own opinions and won't just listen.

Their is a song I love and it really helps me know the decisions we are making is the right one, its going to be a long bumpy emotional road but its going to be well worth it.

Evan and I have both filled out all our paper work and now we need to get medicals and criminal records done. And also we picked 4 amazing people to do our paper work for us, people we are blessed to have in our life and 3 out of the 4 got the papers last week. Jackie I hope yours comes tomorrow. They have to answer questions about us, I am happy for who we choose.

A friend from my home town is out in Kelowna adopting her two beautiful girls. I am super happy for her.

Evan and I have been talking about adopting a sibling group. We would love 2 or 3. So we will be putting that out for our choice. I am excited and know the last 3 years of trying for a baby and not getting anywhere has been a reason and thats because we are called to adoption.

Here is the verse to the songAnd how can two people
Who built a loving home
Try for years
And never have a child of their own
And somewhere out there tonight
There is a baby no ones holding tight
In need of love
To me that don't add up

I might make a new blog, have yet to decide on Evan's and my journey to adopt.

The weather tonight is calling for Snow 30cms oh man!!!

1 comment:

KJ said...

Oh Denise - a sibling group would be WONDERFUL!!! What an opportunity you would be giving those kids!! I hope it all happens QUICKLY!