Saturday, December 13, 2008

Life

So what has been happening in my world you ask:

Well first off I have been asked to do 2 different jobs, I might do one of them but not sure of the other. As I am bored I like having my freedom.

Our house will be sold on Monday I am really looking forward to not having to pay a mortgage right now. Evan and I are going to rent an apartment and live that way for a bit.

Well with the world right now and the recession in Canada our town was hit very hard this week, there are mines that make up the two towns here and well this week we had to lay off all the casual's so over 300 people they might start laying off others who haven't been there for 3 months. I am thankful that we are safe, I say we are safe because they are so short staff as it is. Evan is actually going to be going to a new mine in the new year to run it by himself! He is happy but its a good 40 min drive away that stinks! So he is lucky to have the job he has!

We are enjoying being home, I had a hard time at first because of no shopping or anything but its getting better now that we are home for a bit. The only big problem is church, well we don't know what church to go to. The church I grew up in is a small church and has nothing to offer us. So we are church hoping around and enjoying one of the churches. Anyways the down fall is our pastors at the church I grew up in are upset we aren't going there and to be honest she came to me and told me this and I was mad that she is saying that having us might bring younger couples in I doubt it I am not there to recruit people for the church. Anyways so thats that!

Well thats life for now!

No comments: